5/19/2005

Upcoming Protest Warrior Operation

On June 4, the South Mississippi Protest Warriors will be holding Operation Thank You Guard on Washington Ave. This is our third thank you operation and it is to thank the National Guard and Air National Guard service personnel for serving our country. I enjoy these operations so much. I thought I would be sooooooo embrassed standing on a busy street corner holding my signs. But it turned out to be just the opposite. I found myself enjoying it. In the two previous operations, the reactions of the military men and women were very similar. At first they ignored the signs and you could see them eyeing the signs from the corner of their eyes. Once they realized what the message was one of Thank You and not screw you, the smiles came out, the thumbs came up, and the horn blowing began.

It is such a simple thing to do but it also so important, especially now with all the news of the terrorists attacks in Iraq and more so now because of the Newsweek fiasco and the MSM media in general. If anyone the coastal Mississippi area would like to participate, just email me and I will send further details.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS, SOLDIERS, SAILORS, AND AIRMEN AND GOD BLESS THE USA

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

"I found myself enjoying it."
An so you should.
Also your should be proud of what you are doing.
We'll be with you in the spirit Seawitch.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home