11/14/2005

Changes

Since I've been receiving a lot of hits from people along the Mississippi Gulf Coast, I've added links to videos of Hurricane Katrina's Storm surge in Biloxi, Gulfport, and Slidell. As soon as the site for the Beau Rivage storm surge video is up again, I'll add that one too. Many of these sites also have pictures taken after Hurricane Katrina hit.

Further down my sidebar, I have a Flickr photo album of pictures I took of the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the months before Katrina struck. I'll be adding more. If any Coastal residents would like to share their before pictures, I'll post those in the album also. You can e-mail me at navarone1978athotmaildotcom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

This is not pertinent, but I thought you'd like this:

http://knockinonthegoldendoor.mu.nu/archives/133377.php

Things are looking up.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark,

Glad to hear it.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

I have a sweet/sad link up on my post today that you may want to add if you don't have it already.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

esther,

I saw it and it's very sad. I hope all those poor animals were rescued and thanks to people like your friend who are helping those poor, beleagured animals while we try to recoup our beleagured selfs from the mess were in.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home