4/11/2005

Strike against the Braves is now over


IT'S ABOUT TIME


My year long strike against the Atlanta Braves is over. The management decided to trade my favorite player, Brian Jordan. It was a very bad move. After watching a couple of games at Braves stadium, I always felt that Jordan was a team player, while Chipper Jones is a showoff. Even before the games would start, the other players would stretch together. There was only one player missing, Chipper Jones.

Well, the Braves management has seen fit to bring Jordan back and so my strike has ended. After a year of not watching, I turned the tv on Saturday. My faith in Jordan was validated when he hit a grand slam in his first at bat during the game. It is so good not to be a Yankee fan anymore.

GO BRAVES


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home