7/09/2005

Why Have The Braves Been Winning?

For the past 3 to 4 weeks, the Atlanta Braves have been tearing up team after team. The are now playing so well after being in some sort of decline that used to make me want to weep. So, had did this turn about happen? I am not a sports writer, I just love my Braves, but here goes. The Braves started winning after Chipper Jones went on the disabled list. I have spoken about Chipper Jones and to me he is not a team player. Since he has been injured, the Braves have been playing as a team and with a lot of enthusiasm. I know many people like Chipper Jones but I don't.

If they keep winning like this, I may have to up to Atlanta and see them play. I would love to go next weekend when they play the Mets but there is no way.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only suspect you're talking about football.
Am I right?

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baseball!!!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately, any team that plays the Cubs starts a winning streak. (I didn't even see the Cubs LEAD while I was in Chicago last week.)

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thabk you Cubs!!!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooops!
Sorry.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felis,
That's ok.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home