11/21/2005

Outraged

I have read this at several sites already but am still outraged about what happened to milblogger Grey Eagle's. She blogs from Iraq and had set-up a tribute to soldiers who had fallen in defense of freedom.

Just to explain, as it seems to be a big question. When I add a new soldier to the tributes script/program it prints to the website "you have been hacked....Bush lied..." no matter what I type. So while it does not seem to have affected what I previously did, I cannot add anymore soldiers to my tribute. I can delete, but not add. But there have been many offers to fix or rebuild the website, which I hope to accept their offers and never have this happen again.

She just wants the freedom to post what she has to say and to honor the men and women who have died. I cannot understand the sickness of the hacker or hackers who did this to her site. There are people who are trying to help her straighten out what the hackers did and a lot of people have left comments in support of her. Please do the same. She shares them with the others in her company.


Linked: The Right Place

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you can bet they will be the same people screaming for "free speech".

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

patrick,

Of course, those are the ones who are the loudest and yet don't want anyone to have the same benefit.

That's why I'm so outraged, she is in Iraq defending our right to free speech and they are denying it to her

6:31 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Sickens me.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

esther,

Me too.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home