11/24/2005

A Perfect Day

I might have to try my hand at cooking more often. The turkey was browned just right and so tender and juicy it literally pulled from the bones. The stuffing was just right and everything else from the broccoli and cheese to the peas and mushrooms in lemon butter sauce turned out well. Even my sweet potato casserole with the marshmallows on top turned out this time.


I has been a very good day. My son's brother and his girlfriend came over and we played Wheel of Fortune on PlayStation2. A lot of cheating went on which always makes it that much more fun.

Then they all left just in time for me to take a nice afternoon cat nap and then watch Operation Petticoat which starred Cary Grant and Tony Curtis.

A very good and perfect day and here's hoping that y'all had a great Thanksgiving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home