3/21/2006

Taking the Time

I've have already taken 600 photos with my new camera. It hasn't quite been two weeks yet. Give me time, I'll take more! The photos have a clarity to them that is unmatched by my old camera. The 55m-200m lens allows me to take the shots I could only dream about before. The problem with playing the camera so much is I really haven't sit down and really gone through all the photos. I did that this morning. I'm going to spare you the publication of all of them but wanted to share a couple.




I've been trying for weeks to take a shot of the prey the male osprey brings to the nest. I'm not sure what the prey is but I'm sure his missus and the little hatchling will enjoy.





If you click on the image, you can see the spiral staircase of the Gulfport Main Library. The library has set up trailers in order to restore the historical documents relating to history of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. They were on the second floor of the library and were damaged by Katrina.


A quick vote, do y'all think my hobby is becoming an addiction?

3 Comments:

Blogger Emanuel Ben-Zion said...

No. I like the pictures

5:38 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Yes. Some addictions are good, however!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Its always fun to get a new toy. Enjoy and keep 'em coming!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home