6/03/2005

War over beef jerky heating up

The battle over whether to send beef jerky to our military stationed in Afghanistan and Iraq is heating up. Blogs for Beef Jerky is calling into question the claims made by Jean Paul of The National Guard Experience that our soldiers do not want beef jerky, that they have a ton of the stuff and that there must be a shortage in the US from all the shipments sent. Mustang 23 has an incriminating photo which clearly shows Jean Paul enjoys beef jerky. Where will it all end?

PS: I forgot to mention earlier that mustang23 has called in the USO!

UPDATE
Jean Paul is calling out all forces. From an e-mail I received:
Rest assured each time they slam me, I will be back…Stronger, Fitter and Faster... in between missions of course. Today I showed Mustang23 how to win a debate. Mustang23 and I have had a full and frank exchange about Beef Jerky via email, and we're both good sports.


ANOTHER UPDATE
A new web-site has been created Beef Jerky for Dummies for those who may be undecided on this most pressing issue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Tragic, just plain tragic (took me a while to get it - I am aging).

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home