9/09/2005

Help Needed

Yesterday, my step-son(I love him even though his Dad and I have been divorced a long time) came over. He has a brother that lives in Metarie LA. From the news reports, Metarie is under water also and people are living on the interstate highways over there. This is were I need your help. Josh has not been able to find out anything about his brother.


If anyone comes across the names Phillip Hanna(h) or James Hanna(h), please e-mail me, guido1905athotmaildotcom, so I can pass the info on to Josh. Pass the word if you can.

Thanks.
UPDATE: 9-11-05
BOTH HAVE BEEN LOCATED AND ARE SAFE

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

They will be in my prayers. How frightening.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you esther.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home