3/30/2006

A Reminder

... not to become to big-headed over my photos. A commenter directed me to the galleries of a fellow photographer along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. His photos are extraordinary. I linked to of his galleries on my side-bar. The first is S. Martin Before & General Gallery. This gallery includes photos that capture the beauty of the Mississippi Gulf Coast before Hurricane Katrina hit. It also includes photos from across the country and photos that will be of interest to those in the military.

The second gallery is S. Martin's Post Katrina Gallery. It includes photos from along the Mississippi Gulf Coast and New Orleans.


I'm still learning. But looking through the pictures I took last year to the ones I took yesterday, I see an improvement.

This is another shot of the osprey flying close to where I work. I hope y'all agree.




Links:
Red County, California

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home