7/18/2005

Time To Give In

After looking forward to a weekend in which no computer problems loomed at work and no hurricanes loomed on the horizon, it is time for me to give in. This weekend was supposed to have been filled with treks around the area for photographs and to play with a trial version of Photoshop which took 3 hours to download even with DSL. I have been struggling with a low grade fever off and on for the past month and a half. This weekend, the old familiar pain around my eyes reared it's ugly head and I had to take OTC for the sinus pain. I will go and see the dreaded doctor who will prescribe those magical antibiotics to knock out this nasty sinus infection.

So, until the antibiotics kick in, posts may be sporadic and hopefully will be coherent.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better soon.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

felis and patrickafir,

Thanks. Will be a couple of days before I feel up to par.

I did download CS2. I was able to create my new banner with it. I am surprised, so far, by how easy it is to use. Well worth the time it took to download. Well be purchasing soon.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home