9/14/2005

My Horoscope

I usually read my horoscope every day and while I don't believe in them, they can be interesting. I found today's extremely amusing because before Hurricane Katrina hit, I was dreaming of taking a vacation. All I can say is be careful of what you wish for!!
A long-awaited vacation may be coming up soon for you, dear Scorpio. The study of travel books might be on your agenda for today. You might spend much of your day making the necessary arrangements - making phone calls, completing paperwork, and running errands. The care of pets or plants, while you're away, might need to be set up. Excitement runs high, and so does enthusiasm. You have a lot to look forward to, so go out and celebrate! Have fun!

Hey, maybe this means my bosses at Gollott's are going to send me to Washington, DC so I can take part in the Protest Warrior's Defend the White House on September 24!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

If you need a place to stay there, I'm guessing my folks would love to have you. :) They're in a MD suburb. Let me know if you need. Isn't it nice of me to offer their home? ;)

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

esther,

I am sure they wouldn't mind! :)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home