2/15/2006

Conversations

Things I don't want to hear coming from my 19 year old son. "I'm driving to Indiana to visit Leslie." Nor do I want to hear, "What's a good jewelry shop?" My response to the first was to pretend I didn't hear. The response to the second from me was, "What kind of jewelry?" Thankfully he said something along the lines of a necklace.

Another conversation, me, "When are you going to college?" Him, "I'm planning on going eventually but I'm still tired of school".

Any advice would be welcome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vader said...

Start charging rent, if you aren't already.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

What are his interests?

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kent,

I haven't yet. He's saving his work money to go to college. If he doesn't go in the fall, I will.

felis,

Computers, Leslie, reading, Leslie, paintball, Leslie, Yu Gi Oh, Leslie, photography, and oh yeah, Leslie!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Get him some condoms and a stack of college brochures, in that order.

I'm not being facetious.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home